Friday, March 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

In May of last year (I was about five months pregnant at the time) Sage and I decided to take a vacation. A last hurrah before our little Aubrey came. We stayed pretty close to home, meaning Salt Lake, but we packed a lot in. Here are a few pictures from our vacation.





Here are some pictures from the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum. That is a very cool place. We also saw Star Trek in the theater there. Not the dollar theater my friends, the real deal, full price, nice seated theater. Like I said, it was a vacation!

We also went out to eat at The Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was VERY expense (thank goodness we had a giftcard) and honestly wasn't that great. Good atmosphere, but the buffet wasn't anything to write home about.


This was us at the Hogle Zoo eating Dippin Dots. It was one of the goals of this vacation to eat that tasty treat and one of the only places we could do it was the zoo. We took my sister Dawn and had a wonderful time.


Right before we headed home we went out to Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake and floated in the water. On the upside, we did get to float and it was easier to do than normal. On the downside, we had to wade pretty far for us to get enough water to float in and that water was pretty gross.

Let me also mention it took a lot of courage to post a picture of a pregnant me in a swimming suit, but I had to get a picture of the lake in. Please be kind.

4 comments:

  1. Oh FUN! Flashback Friday is a great idea! I can hear the longing in your post to be young again and unattached to the child that currently occupies your life ... just kidding! But it looks like a lot of fun and now you'll get to take Aubs with you! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the cutest pregnant people! You guys should take another family vacation - come visit me!!! Pls - we can go see wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, you're now MY hero! I loathe cameras when pregnant! But you of course make any situation look cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni! I am SOOOO glad I found your blog! Aubrey is absolutely adorable!!! And I truly appreciate the pregnant pics... I am a huge sucker for pregnant bellies!

    Check out our blog at wil-reena.blogspot.com when you get a chance!

    Laureena

    ReplyDelete