Saturday, August 18, 2012

Brynn, the early days

I'm going to picture dump all the pictures we took of Brynn in those first few days.  She's changed so much!

These next three pictures were taken the day we left the hospital.  Since we had to go over to my parents and pick up Aubrey we decided to make a photo op out of it.


 This is my sister Kelli with all her nieces, Aubrey, Brynn, and Camilla.  I'm not sure what Aubrey is looking at but it sure isn't the camera.


 This is my parents with all their grandchildren.



We took a picture of Aubrey when she was little with an x-box controller so we had to do it again with this little lady.


This is Brynn sitting by her daddy.  She just looks so tiny and small and cute.


This is her sleeping on her daddy's chest.  They can sleep anywhere those first days and that constant heartbeat noise is probably helps.


I call this her lady liberty pose.  She slept like this a lot at first.


She our little Brynny Bear and we love her!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly -- here's all the pictures I was missing! Thanks for posting so I get to see the transformation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby she is!!! Will is hoping this next one will be a girl, and while it would be easier if it is a boy since we already have boy stuff, pictures like these make me realize exactly how sweet little girls are!!! Enjoy all the little baby snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby girl, Toni! You really forget how tiny they really are at first, huh? I bet your parents just love having grandkids! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete