Friday, August 17, 2012

Pre-Brynn Doings




While we were waiting for Brynn to get here we did a few things with Aubrey, like going fishing.  We first went to the store to get a fishing pole.  We left with a bright pink Barbie pole, which I was a little dubious about, but it worked fine.

 

Here is a video of her first fish.  That random gasp in the middle in me.  It was a lot bigger fish than I thought it was going to be.



This is another of the fish she caught that day.  Sage and I caught some as well, but I don't think we look as cute as she does posing with them. :)


Since Brynn took so long to get here we actually went fishing another time before she came and caught some perch that time.


We also got some geocaching in before Brynn got here.  My aunt wrote on her blog about her family's geocaching adventures and it sounded fun so Sage downloaded an app on his phone and away we went.  It's been our hobby when we need to get out of the house for a little bit and there are a lot in this area so it's been fun.  Anyway, this one is on top of Cedar Mountain.  Aubrey is posing with the yo-yo she decided to take.  I think we left a half dollar.



This is some Aubrey photography.  She's pretty good although some of her other material is more abstract (meaning it is so close to the object you can't tell what it is, but is looks artsy). I'll have to do a post of her work sometime.  This was on top of Cedar Mountain as well and as you can see Brynn was imminent. 




4 comments:

  1. That video is so funny! I love it! You guys are so adventurous! And I'm happy to FINALLY see a picture of your pregnant self -- you're so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that she caught a fish! And she seemed nervous at first and then excited-how cute!
    I too like to see the pregnant Toni! It's cute, even though you may not think so. :D
    It looks and sounds like you guys are happy and having fun!
    Miss you, but love hearing about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed - catching fish already! Also love the picture of you guys geocaching - sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute post. I'm so so so happy you are blogging more!!! Aubrey is adorable and I am very impressed with her wide variety of well developed skills, photography and fishing!

    ReplyDelete