Thursday, May 27, 2010

Outings

We have been on several outings lately and haven't had a chance to blog about them yet. Here we go!

One fine Sunday we decided to do the BYU thing: go to the duck pond with some bread. Since it is the BYU thing to do though, the ducks were too full by the time we got there. We saw whole slices of bread floating in the water! So we didn't actually feed the ducks, but we did get to see some ducklings up close.

This is the only picture that we got from our Family Home Evening picnic. Great photography, I know. It is an empty cup and she likes to put it up to her mouth and yell into it. She likes how much louder it is I guess. This was a fun picnic but the pavilion we had picked was also being used for a singles ward FHE picnic which was a little awkward. We got there before they did and when we realized what was going on Sage talked to the bishop of the ward and he said he didn't mind if we were there. He said we would be a good example to his singles. Weird.


Another day we went up Provo Canyon and hung around for a bit.


It was a little breezy, hence the sweater, but still a blast. We all played on the playground for a bit, and then Sage went fishing in the Provo River while Bubs and I played on the blanket. It was a fun day.


Below is a video of Bubs and I swinging. She is laughing but she is still a little scared which you can see when she throws her arms to the side. I'm sure one day she will be trying to jump out of the swing, but for now I'm glad she is still my cute little baby.


1 comment:

  1. That first picture melts my heart!! And I am so glad that she had a reason to wear that little sweater when it actually fits her!

    ReplyDelete