Tuesday, January 5, 2010




This is a cute picture of us that Sage picked out and said I should post. He is really into me starting this blog so he is cajoling me along every chance he gets. This is actually a picture we took on our way to get my wisdom teeth out. We were playing with the camera settings and probably being very lovey-dovey because we were engaged at the time. The flirtations might have something to do with the bunny ears someone in the back is giving me, but we still think it is a cute picture.



This is a picture of Aubrey, affectionately know as The Bubs these days, when she was trying on her first ever dress. I think she was only a few weeks old. She has grown up a lot since then and I'm sure I'm going to post some more recent pictures, but in the meantime, I really like this one.

2 comments:

  1. WAHOO! The Kelley's have finally got a blog! Nice post! Can't wait to read about and enjoy your exciting lives!

    ReplyDelete